Those looking to get into public relations may not be 100% sure that it is the right career for them. Besides having a severe love for coffee (I’ve never met a PR girl that doesn’t), below are 10 signs that public relations could in fact be the best job for you.
- Writing doesn’t bother you, in fact, it’s fun!
- Breaking news? You’re the first of all your friends to know.
- You’re borderline obsessed with social media.
- You enjoy being busy and are multi-tasking, all the time.
- Communicating with people all day is enjoyable.
- Work on the weekends? Totally fine.
- Rejection happens, but you don’t take no for an answer.
- You work well under pressure and stay organized.
- Planning and attending events has always been a dream.
- Being on the computer all day doesn’t bother you and your smartphone never leaves your side. Ever.
Whether you have all, or some of these traits, these are just a few warning signs that you may have been born a PR girl. Do you possess any of these qualities?