Exceling in PR isn’t always easy. Some people quickly get overwhelmed by the stress and high demands. If you’re just starting your career or are struggling with your job, here are a few simple ways to excel in PR.
- Over communicate. With your co-workers, managers, teammates, everyone.
- Think ahead. Try and predict what your manager will ask you to do next – and get started on it.
- Make new contacts. Read new publications and research new media contacts to share with your team.
- Bring forth media opportunities. Exercise your media contacts to find new opportunities your agencies clients could fit into. Even if it’s not your own accounts.
- Be social. Attend after work events and get to know your colleagues personally. Super important.
What are some simple ways you excel at your job?