As I mentioned Monday, it can be hard focusing at work around the holidays. There are so many gifts to purchase, outfits to find and best of all, seeing the cities Christmas sites. The month of December is the best month to act like a tourist so here is my bucket list of what to in the city starting in next month.
- Visit Rockefeller Center (tree lighting tonight!)
- Dress up for Santacon on December 15 (M and I love this)
- Eat at Rolf’s in Gramercy known for its decorations
- Tour Macy’s Santaland in Herald Square
- Browse the windows at Saks Fifth Ave (and shop inside)
- See a Broadway show
- Check out the Gingerbread Extravaganza at Le Parker Meridien
- Ice skate in Central Park
- Attend at least 2 Christmas parties to catch up with old friends
What else is on your holiday bucket list? Should you be traveling to the city next month, be sure to cross some of these off your list!