We all know about a PR girl’s morning in the office, but what about the afternoon? Here’s what the average PR girl’s afternoon in the office looks like.
- 3 p.m. sugar crave strikes, snacktime
- Grab a second (or third) helping of coffee
- Meetings, meetings and more meetings
- Start emailing all of your completed assignments to managers
- Send out those final pitches
- Sort through emails to make sure you didn’t overlook any
- Check to see if your managers need any help
- 5:30 p.m. look at People.com to see what news you may have missed
- Check your to-do list one last time before heading out of the office
- Quickly organize your desk so it’s clean in the morning
- Switch back to flats
What do you do every afternoon?