While shopping for my parents, friends and family is definitely on the top of my to-do’s, I can’t but let my mind wander a bit to my own wish list for the holiday season. I’m not just talking additions to a lovely J.Crew influenced-business casual wardrobe here (as welcome as those gifts may be), but my own set of goals and aspirations to enjoy the end of 2011, and start the new year on the right foot.
- Finally print photos of family and friends for my desk
- Bake cookies for the girls in the office
- Leave the office at 6pm at least twice a week before the holiday
- See some pure, white NYC snowflakes in the park
- Have a cozy tea or coffee with close magazine editor contacts
- Master the Spotify Holiday Playlist
- Give back to New York through Salvation Army or Toys for Tots
- Secure the perfect national broadcast placement for a client
- and, okay, finally find the perfect pair of black stilettos
What’s on your PR girl wish list?