I am running the More Fitness Half Marathon on Sunday, which I’m extremely excited about, but it means I have to take it kind of easy this weekend. Aside from running every day and taking it easy in my apartment, I won’t be doing much else. I think it’s a great opportunity to take some quality “me” time and check a few things off my personal to-do list. Also when I have a productive weekend, I realize the week ahead is usually just as productive! Here are a few things I’d like to get done over the next couple days:
Running errands is definitely on the weekend warrior to-do list
- Finally learn how to give myself a perfect blowout every time
- Practice contouring with makeup
- I do need to carbo-load, so would love to test out one of these delicious pasta dishes
- I’m currently reading this book on my Kindle, but next I’ll probably dive into this one (prep for bikini season!)
- Scour the internet for the perfect spring jacket – this New York weather is a rollercoaster!
- Update my New York restaurant wish list (new additions include here and here)
- Switch my closet over from winter wardrobe to springtime (finally put away those boots!)
What do you have on the list for the weekend?