This past weekend was the first weekend in the city it started to feel like fall and I’ve never been more thrilled. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m actually extremely excited for the summer to be almost over the fall to begin. This has been the busiest summer work wise so hopefully once Labor Day Weekend hits it will slow down (wishful thinking?). Here are a few things I’m looking forward to this fall:
- Football season. Preseason started this weekend and there’s nothing more fun than a day of tailgating and going wild with friends at a sports bar.
- Pumpkin everything. Pumpkin bagels, lattes, cream cheese, pie, muffins…the list goes on and on.
- Fashion Week. It’s right around the corner!
- The Hunt. The horse races in Far Hills are more like a high school reunion for me and it’s always great to play catch up.
- No sweat. It’s nice throwing on a sweater for your commute instead of sweating on your walk to the subway.
- Weekends at home. Not that I don’t enjoy going down the shore every weekend, it’s just that it gets extremely tiring and I miss spending time with my friends in Hoboken.
What are you looking forward to this fall?