I thought it would be fun to do a post the morning of an event. Funny story, that kind of backfired. Truth is, morning of an event is absolutely nuts.
I like to think of it as the “silly escapades of a PR girl.” My life has basically been turned upside down between this two-day event and apartment hunting. Though PR is rumored to be Samantha-Jones-glamorous, it really isn’t 85% of the time.
When I was rushing to get ready this morning before 6am, I couldn’t help but think of all the funny things that have happened to me over the past 72 hours:
- Rain. For our rooftop event. Obviously.
- Last minute run in Bed Bath and Beyond ends up being an hour long therapy session with a broker in the towels aisle
- Dress set aside for event has permanent stain. On the ass.
- Stress pimple that always seems to rear its head juuuust before the event actually starts
- No food in the apartment. Must survive on unhealthy pastries and street coffee for three days
- Go makeup free for days, but expected to be a Glamazon for event day
What other event silliness do you encounter?