Lately I have been the worst about being and staying lazy for my entire weekend. While I can blame the cold or too many late nights at the office, really I just need to pony up and make myself a plan. I leave Sunday for a work trip before traveling for Thanksgiving and then a week at home, so I really need to pack in as much holiday-prep time in the city before I leave.
- Actually wake up at a decent hour and get out of bed for a full breakfast
- Go for a brisk run or walk
- Even when on the couch, be productive by buying holiday gifts
- OR, go out shopping rather than sticking on the couch
- Get up and bake some goodies for your friends or co-workers
- Make plans for a quick lunch date with a friend
- If you do feel like binging on TV, do it with a loved one who can enjoy it with you
- Find a new fun spot for dinner
How do you make sure you’re getting the best of your weekends?