The past few months have been a bit crazy for me, but it’s all coming around now. I think the fall always has a way of settling things into place before the bustling holidays come around. This time of year always gets me super nostalgic for my grade school years. Whenever you’re feeling completely crazed by college or adult life, sometimes it’s best to just act like a kid. Here are a few ways you can shake it all off and get nostalgic.
- Have a solo dance party with your favorite 90’s or early 00’s hits. Feel free to sing out as loud as you want
- Gather your friends up for a game of soccer or frisbee, or event better – tag, in the park
- Put on your old delia*s PJ sets a Netflix marathon of an old favorite TV show with microwave popcorn and Twizzlers
- Remake one of your mom’s specialties for dinner
- Change your laptop wallpaper to your favorite boy band for just one day (or more)
- Start a LiveJournal (the first blog!)
- Call up old friends and catch up, or write an email (super old school)