There’s only a few weeks left of Summer Friday’s – crying face. And whether you get out at 1:30pm every Friday or have select Friday’s off, it’s important to make the most of your time off. Here’s a few ways to do it.
- Explore the city. Venture down to Union Square or SoHo. Do some shopping and stop for a sweet treat along the way. Chloe’s Soft Serve Fruit Co. in Union Square or Popbar in the West Village are our favorites.
- Pamper yourself. Get your nails and hair done. Schedule your long overdue waxing and maybe a facial on the side since you’ll be at the spa. Relax and pamper yourself after the hard work week. You deserve it.
- Soak up the sun. Either in Central Park, Madison Square Park or the pier in Hoboken if you want to go across the river for an unbeatable view. If you have time, head to the beach. There’s only a few weeks left to enjoy the sand.
- Run errands. To the grocery store or to make those returns you’ve been putting off. Clean up your apartment if you’ve been putting that off as well. It will make you feel accomplished.
- Meet up with friends and family. See that old colleague you haven’t caught up with in several months. Or ask your mom to meet you for a day in the city.
- Be lazy. It’s not too often we get to lay around our apartment or by a pool worrying about nothing. Take a nap on the couch or read a book and enjoy being home sweet home.
How do you make the most of your Summer Friday?