Last week, I had an extremely relaxing and enjoyable vacation in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. I had little to no Wifi access, so most of my time was spent laying out on the beach and drinking Pina Coladas. When I arrived back to work yesterday everyone was saying, “you must be so sad to be back.” Actually, I was happy and excited to be back. Weird? Apparently so. Here a few things I missed about work last week.
- Getting dressed in the morning knowing a fabulous night was in the works later on.
- Morning coffee talk with the gals in the office.
- My boss checking in on me every hour.
- Being in the know of everything happening in the world.
- Feeling fully accomplished when getting tasks done.
- Team meetings and being up to speed.
- The rush of a great placement.
- SoulCycle classes with my favorite editors.
- Venting to my coworkers about everything.
Do you ever miss work?