Getting into the PR industry, travel is often a part of the job and you should definitely make the most of it. It has its ups; you get to see new places, discover new sights and travel to locations you wouldn’t normally see. If you follow us on Instagram (@nycprgirls), you probably saw some photos from my travels this week. While I love to travel, business travel isn’t always as glamorous as it seems. Those of you who have been in PR for several years would most likely agree.
- Is usually last minute
- Takes you away from a full day of work
- Racks up your to-do list
- Can be lonely
- Comes with expenses
- Leaves you tired
- Turns the weather against you
- Often comes with flight delays
- Makes you miss home
- Is quick, leaving you with little to no time to explore
- Can be filled with pressure depending on your reason for travel
How do you feel about business travel?