This past weekend (and every other weekend) I’ve spent visiting the Jersey Shore. If you’re a Jersey girl like me, you know there’s plenty to do, but for those that have never been, here are your top to-dos this summer down the shore.
- Walk the Point Pleasant Beach boardwalk
- Have a Tiki Tea at Martell’s Tiki Bar on the Point Pleasant Beach boardwalk
- Jam to live a band at Jenk’s on the boardwalk
- Play mini golf on the boardwalk
- Enjoy lunch on the Parker House patio in Sea Girt
- Get stamped for D’Jais happy hour in Belmar Friday, Saturday, Sunday (and maybe Thursday for the theme party)
- Catch a tan on Belmar beach
- Have a shirt made on the Seaside Heights boardwalk
- Grab a steak sandwich and cheese balls at Steaks Unlimited
- Have a Miami Vice at Surf Club on Sunday
What are your favorite things to do on the Jersey Shore?